Disney World Day 3 Part 2

Happy Thursday. We are finally having gorgeous weather in Northern Ohio. It went from Winter to Summer overnight. We are spending lots of time outside playing, eating, relaxing... Yesterday Austin wanted to go outside and play as soon as he woke up. I couldn't blame him so we spend most of the day outside, and I never got around to doing my blog post. (sorry) So here is Disney World Day 3 Part 2

If you missed the other posts:

We left Animal Kingdom and headed back to our hotel. We had the saddest news slid under our door when we got back. We leave tomorrow. Here was our information to get to the airport using the Magical Express again and our airline tickets. 

Since staying at the Beach Club Resort we didn't try out anything the hotel has to offer, besides our room. We decided to relax at the pool for a little bit. It was like already 1pm and 90 degrees outside a dip in the pool was what we needed. We went swimming for about an hour then headed off to Epcot again. 

Our first stop when we got to Epcot was the Pineapple Beer flight that was part of the Flower and Garden Festival. Before we left I was doing a workout program (which I failed at) but I gave up alcohol for 4 months. (which I succeeded in). When planning out vacation I knew the goals I wanted to reach before hand (which I didn't) and that I would be treating myself it is vacation. I knew I had to try this beer flight. The first two times we walked past the booth I was so stuffed from eating I didn't even want the beer. I was glad I finally got it. I enjoyed 2 of the 3 beers.

We walked around Epcot waiting until our dinner reservation at La Hacienda de San Angel. It was Saturday and Epcot was busy. Wait times were high, even Living the Land was like 45 minutes which usually never has a wait. We did window shopping then went to dinner.

After dinner we went to the front of the park and got on the Monorail to go to Magic Kingdom. 

We got there just at the right time to see the Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party. This was no way planned but was fun to watch. 

Next on my agenda was coffee. I knew we had a long night ahead of us and I was ready for a nap. Starbucks for the win!!!

Magic Kingdom had late hours, open until midnight. Plus it was a Saturday, everyone had the same idea as us, go to the park and get as much done as possible. Wait times were long. We waited 20 minutes just to ride Prince Charming Regal Carrousel. 

Time for our surprise of the evening. Brian's brother, sister in law, and nephew were at Disney World also. We ended up planning to hang out with them for the evening. We rode a few rides with everyone. It was getting close to Firework time and I had to watch them. Part of the group ended up going back to the hotel they already had a long day. It was nice meeting them though. Brian's brother and the two of us went and grabbed a snack then headed to find a spot to watch the fireworks. 

We were right by Aloha Isle, what better time to order a Pineapple Upside Down Cake Dole Whip. We placed our mobile order instead of having to stand in a long line. Then we ate and walked to find a place to stand. I have to say this cake dole whip was delicious and a new favorite. 

We ended up standing on Main Street to watch the fireworks. It wasn't the best viewing spot, but it worked for us. When we go back with the kids we will plan better and stand further towards the castle for better viewing. 
The Happily Ever fireworks where my favorite night time show of all the parks. Between fireworks, stories and princesses it really does feel magical. 

Now that the fireworks were over a lot of people were leaving parks, surprisingly not as many as I had expected, wait times were still rather long. We had a fast pass for Splash Mountain and we also were able to get one for Brian's brother so we ventured into the crowds and made out way towards the ride.
Since there were 3 of us the boys sat together so they could chit chat and I had the whole seat to myself. Both of them got pretty wet, I lucked out with just a little bit. Next we went and stood in line for 30 minutes to ride Haunted Mansion. This the last ride that we hadn't done that I wanted to do before we headed home the next day. The line we pretty quickly it also helped we had someone to talk to besides just each other. 

By this time it was already after 11pm. We were all exhausted. We headed towards the buses to go back to our hotels. 

Now time for my biggest complaint. We waited over 40 minutes for a bus to never show up. There were two people in wheel chairs who were waiting longer than us. Brian and I ended up getting on a bus that went to the Boardwalk hotel and walking back to our hotel. This was the first time we ever had to wait forever for a bus from all our trips to Disney World. 

We got back to our hotel right before midnight and passed out. We thankfully had a slower day planned for Sunday since we were also to be traveling home.

Thank you for stopping by!!!!! If you are new here,

Feel free to follow along.
You can find me on BloglovinFacebook, and Instagram


1 comment

  1. We are also planning to go to Magic Kingdom on a Saturday and we don't have fast passes because we're going to Animal Kingdom that morning...I hope it's not too crazy!


Thanks for leaving some comment love.